Pages

8.31.2012

A fresh face!


The wait is over!
 
Thank you so much for your patience while the blog was getting it's little makeover!  I love the softer color palette and new font, don't you?!  It feels so open and light, and current! Once again, Rebecca {a la mode designs} captured the vibe of pepperberry's and nailed the design!  Her techie husband, Matt did the *behind the design* work, making the whole transition seamless and hassle free for me! I always love working with them and go into withdrawl when I don't have anything on their production board!

We've made a couple changes to the format, one being a cleaner sidebar. Another, is a link to Pinterest so that you can see not only some of the items featured from pepperberry's, but also what speaks to me, and defines my own personal style.  AND, we are in the process of adding a PIN IT button of some sort {thank you again, Matt!}, in case you see something here that you would like to pin to your board! Who knows?! 

Whether you follow this blog regularly, periodically, or you're a first timer {welcome to pepperberry's!}, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here. I have been toying around with {well, a little more than toying around, actually} putting pepperberry's online. So many people ask if they can buy from us online, so there may be something there....a nice winter project for me {and Rebecca and Matt!}  We'll see! I certainly do love the possibilities and the adventure of it, that's for sure!

Please check back after Labor Day for the continuing abc's blog series...we'll be picking up right where we left off!  Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome job! It looks great!! Look forward to the next trip to Pepperberry's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! It's always good to see you when you come in!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Beautiful! You never seem to disappoint :) Will be heading in soon Where is the rest of the ABC's No pressure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Working on the abc's right now, as a matter of fact! A little more editing and it will be up...keep watching!

      Delete